Travels From: Vancouver, BC
Karen McGregor is a bestselling author, international speaker, TEDx and Dragon’s Den coach, trainer and the founder/ CEO of the Speaker Success Formula. Her company helps entrepreneurs create, structure and deliver compelling presentations to monetize their expertise and launch successful speaking businesses. As a 2018 TEDx speaker with 100K views per month and an international speaker sharing the stage with Tony Robbins, John Gray, Deepak Chopra and others, Karen knows how to inspire and educate entrepreneurs to navigate through speaking business uncertainties to arrive at success.
Sales, Speaking, Talk, Signature Talk
Additional language: english ,
I will waive my speaking fee and waive the reimbursement of my travel related expenses in exchange for being able to present a special offer or incentive for my products and/or services at the end of my presentation. My speaking fee is: $10,000.
During this dynamic and practical presentation Karen will show you how to: Avoid the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make when they speak that keep audiences disengaged and unwilling to invest. Sell from your heart, so your ideal clients say "YES!" to your products, services or programs. Discover the key elements you must develop to triple your income as a Speaker-Entrepreneur who Educates, Inspires and Sells with confidence and ease.
1. Understand what to avoid in a presentation that stops your ideal client from saying yes to your programs, products or services
2. Learn the first steps to a system that helps you speak and sell with ease
3. Experience practical tools to help you sell from the heart while doing what you love and working with far more ideal clients
Whether communicating to one person at a time, to a group in a boardroom or to an audience of hundreds, we need to present our ideas in a way that engages, inspires and influences prospective clients or colleagues to make a positive change, see things from a new perspective or buy our solution to their problem.
However, crafting a message that others listen to and act on can be a time consuming, frustrating process without the right support.
In this session, participants learn from an international speaker, trainer and TEDx and Dragon’s Den coach what it really takes to master a message that impacts individuals, communities and the world at large.
Participants come away with:
· Steps to creating a powerful and engaging message that both opens the listener to new perspectives and leads to individual and collective action
· An understanding of how to deliver a message with confidence and presence (while still being you!)
· How to sell your products, programs or services with impact and ease