What do people say about you when you’re not in the room? What would they say you are KNOWN for? Believe it or not, you can have influence over what is said and how you are perceived whether you are there or not. Your personal brand communicates who you are and what you have to offer. It’s your reputation and your promise and why people should believe you. It’s how you are perceived outwardly and can impact whether you or your competition ultimately get the sale.
- Why is defining your brand a big deal in general and in business?
- How what you say (and what you don't say) influences others' perception of you
- Learn the importance of the Power of 3: Image + Voice + Promise
- How to do on-line reconnaissance on yourself
You’ll walk away learning how to…
1. Determine your strengths in business
2. Figure out what people are saying about you when you aren't in the room
3. Audit your online presence and make adjustments that benefit your point of view
Kelly Lucente is an author and brand strategist. A 25+ year veteran in both marketing and sales, she has worked with internationally recognized brands and Fortune 500 companies such as RE/MAX, Pearle Vision, and Rollerblade. A brand identity and messaging expert, she is the creator of Bye Bye Monster and is an expert contributor for Inc. Magazine - Launch. She has won both Gold and Silver Salesperson of the Year Awards and has philanthropic involvement with Children’s Hospital, an advisory board member for the School of Entrepreneurship at the Carlson School of Management, and is a mentor for the MN Cup.
|Start Date||10/08/2019 11:30 AM|
|End Date||10/08/2019 01:30 PM|
|Informal Networking||11:00 AM|
7421 N Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale AZ 85253